[OM] Photography Magazines

Subject: [OM] Photography Magazines
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 07:23:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Over the years I've grown more than just tired of the common photography
magazines such as Popular Photography and Modern Photography as they are not
much more than massive advertising venues and manufacturer paid equipment
reviews. Even Outdoor Photographer fails to capture my interest, for the same
reason.  Yesterday, however, I came across a copy of Nature Photographer in a
used book store.  This is pretty spiffy, mostly articles and photos with a
minimal amount of advertising.  This copy came home with me and I'm going to
look around for more.

     They have a website at www.naturephotographermag.com.

Chris