Re: [OM] [OT] Watch out for Wild Parsnip

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Watch out for Wild Parsnip
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:47:20 -0500
Yup, Chuck, you are right on this one. That stuff is pretty nasty for
the reasons identified. We've got a bunch of it in Iowa and I've had a
couple bouts with it.

I've pretty well adopted the attitude that everything outdoors is out
to kill me, so I take precautions by staying on the beaten path most
of the time.

Our new house is surrounded by a shrubs that haven't been trimmed in
YEARS. Completely out of control. We're having everything ripped out.
Good thing too. There is at least two varieties of things that are
considered poisonous. I'll gladly pay somebody else to do this job.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx