Re: [OM] They're coming around to my way of thinking

Subject: Re: [OM] They're coming around to my way of thinking
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 12:43:28 +0200
I agree. And about IS: if you plan on using Alpha mount lenses on NEX
(often mentioned when the limited choice of decent lenses is discussed),
with the adapter, you still have no IS. Because the Sony DSLR's have IBIS,
the lenses have not.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sony would reconsider IBIS for NEX, since they
have the technology ready, and they are not as successful as they probably
wanted (just check Flickr on the NEX7 and E-M5, the last one already at
almost twice the number of users/ uploaded pictures...

Best, Frank.

PS Some new zooms for NEX are expected @ Photokina, so things can change.

2012/8/7 Dawid Loubser