Re: [OM] Digital dweeb needs help

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital dweeb needs help
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 17:45:37 +0100
Never mind trying to diagnose the problem, Rich, find a way round it -
connect the camera to the PC via USB (you may need to bring the car
into the house for this, unless you can extract the G5 from the car!).
Having done that, you should be able to copy the image files to the
PC. Then reformat the CF in the camera. Good lick!

Piers