Re: [OM] Image: Farm near Harmony, MN

Subject: Re: [OM] Image: Farm near Harmony, MN
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:21:50 -0500
Bluff country of SE Minnesota and NE Iowa.  Some on the Wisc side too.
Beautiful country.  I was standing on the side of the road (US 52)
looking down the valley with the farm buildings between the notch of the
trees.  I suspect it would have all best easier about a half hour
earlier.  Light fading very fast.

I inconvenienced an Amish family that was heading for home in the buggy
because they typically use the shoulder of the road for travel on the
paved roads.  They were different from the Amish I know who wear only
black.  These folks had some royal blue in their get up.

Thanks for looking, Chuck.

Joel W.

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 06:14 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Seems I missed the subject line which says the shot was taken in
> Minnesooooota.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 8/8/2012 7:12 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> > Lovely scene, foreground nicely in focus.  Must be taken from one of the
> > highest hills in Iowa. :-)
> >
> > Chuck Norcutt
> >

> > On 8/8/2012 2:48 PM, Joel Wilcox wrote:
> >> Gasp!  Trying some landscape with BW:
> >>
> >> http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox
> >>
> >> Shot on UltraFine Plus, developed in HC-110/dilution H for 14 minutes,
> >> scanned in Vuescan, Photoshopped in Photoshop!
> >>
> >> C&C gratefully received.
> >>
> >> Joel W.

                          wherever you are