Re: [OM] [OT] Home automation/security questions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Home automation/security questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 07:23:52 -0400
Thanks for the link.  Yikes!  What a pain.  Although I'd never ask
eagle-eyed Marie (across the street) to enter and inspect my house I
know she keeps an eye out for strange goings on.  If I tell her about
this I know she'll watch and call me if she sees something strange.  My
snowplower would probably tell me too, that is, if it snows enough this
year for him to come (last year's bill was only $60)  Fortunately, our
neighborhood is pretty immune from the housing problem.

Chuck Norcutt