Re: [OM] OM-D & lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D & lenses
From: Lawrence Plummer <plummerl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 13:10:59 -0700
Jim,

I have the 12-50mm, Oly 12mm, Pana 14mm & 20mm in M43 format.  I'm also using
my FourThirds
Oly 11-22mm, 70-300mm as well as my Leica and Oly OM lenses, with adapters.  I
picked up the MMF-3
for free with the initial purchase.

With the OM-D, why do you have to miss your 12-60????  The only drawback will
be a touch slower
autofocus.  The 70-300mm (that I just got) is actually pretty quick autofocus
and with the IBIS is
giving terrific, hand held shots at 300mm!

I have found the 12-50mm to be a very, very good lense.  Recent reviews are
seconding that opinion.

The 12mm is absolutely spectacular.

larry plummer
seattle