[OM] Nighttime ride at the Three Rivers Festival

Subject: [OM] Nighttime ride at the Three Rivers Festival
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 04:14:03 -0400
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=1418&category=12

I haven't been shooting much this summer, the weather has been crappy
(nothing but ugly harsh sun, and 100 degree heat).

Last month, the annual Three Rivers Festival was held in Fort Wayne, and I
went at night several times to photograph during the weeklong festival. In
the evening, the temperatures were bearable and the brightly lit carnival
rides look cool in black and white. I've finally gotten around to scanning
the photos from the festival, and this is the first one I've posted.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook