Re: [OM] Back into the OM System

Subject: Re: [OM] Back into the OM System
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 13:34:49 +0200
The sound comes from the IS mechanism. From what I read, even if you don't
use IS, it is still there to hold the sensor 'floating' on the right spot.
If you switch off the camera without a lens you see the sensor 'falling'.
There is somehow less sound in video mode since not all the 'axises' are
used with video.
Best Frank.

2012/8/10 Moose