[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Aarhus --> Alicante

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 31: Aarhus --> Alicante
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:50:07 +0200
The first half of last week I spent in Denmark, with more time in Aarhus than
planned, given that our cycling trip was shortened from six to four days. It
did give me some more time in my hometown and of course some more pictures too.
A mixed bag of this and that, including an impressive photo rig, blatant
violation of the Olympic trademarks, some magnificent re-use of an old train
station, and a couple of Alicante pictures at the end:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=790

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain