Re: [OM] Mea Culpa? [was Eeeek!]

Subject: Re: [OM] Mea Culpa? [was Eeeek!]
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 12:59:23 +0200
And for the non evf users out there it might be worthwhile to add that
touching the MF ring also engages enlargement of the AF area, so that
corrections are easy and spot-on. If you have time to focus, I think it is
one of the decisive features which make an evf much more usable than an ovf.

Best, Frank.

2012/8/11 Moose