Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:31:44 -0500
Hi Paul,

I'm surprised that he chose something that sits that low, if he has problems
getting around.  Maybe he just likes the uniqueness and styling.  I'm 82,
and still getting around ok, but I find that my 94 Chevy S10 is much easier
to climb in and out of than the wagons or sedans.  The worst entry/exit
problems my wife and I had was with a 2000 Cadillac Catera.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA