Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 15:26:49 -0700
Well, I guess that, if he bought it new, it must have been six or eight
years ago.  That might have made a difference.  I will say that whenever
I see it, it is always gleaming clean and shiny.  I do have some
problems getting around and we recently bought a Chrysler Town and
Country.  It is good for getting in and out of.  Comfortable, too.  And
the spouse loves driving it. LOL  One of the worst I have been around
was a Lincoln Town Car.  Miserable to get in and out of.
Paul in Portland OR