Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Chevy SSR
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:36:06 -0400
Glad to hear it.  We bought a Toyota Sienna in March and are already
thinking of trading it on something else.  Uncomfortable leather seats,
too much road noise and other things that bug us... it's a mid-level
model and surprisingly devoid of automation... no automatic lights, no
climate control, no power in passenger's seat, etc. etc.  Things we
didn't even think about after driving higher-end sedans for the past 20
years.  We were thinking of looking at a Chrysler Town & Country next.

Chuck Norcutt