[OM] PSTCRD: On the road to Venice; Vicenza, Padova, and Mira

Subject: [OM] PSTCRD: On the road to Venice; Vicenza, Padova, and Mira
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:35:51 +0200
Thanks all for your comments on Verona :-)

Before reaching Venice, we wandered a little on the road and took our
time to enjoy the landscapes and curiosities on the way.

Vicenza was made famous worldwide when Joseph Losey used the Palladio
palaces to shoot Mozart's Don Giovanni, some of you may remember the
steps where the catalogue is unfold, "ma in Barcelona, son' ja mille e
tre"  ;-)
Unfortunately the premises were closed to visitors on that day ...
http://tinyurl.com/d7wb4x6
and next two to the right

Padova is where San Antonio - read Anthony I guess - is celebrated: a
token for drivers whom he is supposed to protect too. Well we fared
safely, it must work then :-)
The city is also renowned for its law school, more to come in "people".
http://tinyurl.com/9oc9jq6
+ next 2 to the right too

And we stopped for the night at Mira, not far from Venice which can
also be reached by boat thanks to the canal you see in the last
postcard - sweet light on that evening.

http://tinyurl.com/97vnvw4

I'll be posting that day's "people" later on - I need time to process
them

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe