Re: [OM] OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:40:05 -0700
On 8/16/2012 6:44 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> This would go better over beers.  I'll buy (as I know you're a light
>> drinker).
> I think it would go better over a photo trip using OM (film) gear.

There you go again, taking a perfectly good idea, sitting around in a bull
session with some beer (and food, I presume),
upping the interest level with the idea of making it part of a photo wander -
then killing it with uninteresting
limitations. ;-)

Despite the consanguineous relationship between OM and OM-D, I am deeply
involved with the latter, and have no immediate
current interest in film work with the former.

And a focus on f2 and shift lenses? Feh. Only three of my OM lenses are f2, and
only one of those much interests me.
Never been much interested in shift lenses.

Fortunately, you proposed time frame coincides with a conflicting trip, which
will include less limiting photo jaunts.

Do you think it's possible you might enjoy shooting your OM file alongside
someone shooting OM digital? One day? ;-)

Up To The Minute Moose

PS: Where does Joel's new Mamiya love fit into this scheme?