Re: [OM] Still in shock about ZD 35-100 performance

Subject: Re: [OM] Still in shock about ZD 35-100 performance
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:08:24 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 8/17/2012 10:01:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  learned to abstain from all appearances of evil (Craigslist, ebay,
etc).

My guess is that your sweet wife has performed an exorcism on you more than
 once in an attempt to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Oh, my sweetie has whip lash from shaking her head over some of the things
I've done.  Guess that is just the price they pay for living with such
wonderful men.

 <{B^) Bill Barber