Re: [OM] Photography Magazines

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography Magazines
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 13:50:39 -0500
Joel W. D.U.K. wrote:

> That was an outstanding precis of the modern history of photography,
> Ken.  You have an amazing noggin.

Thanks for the addaboy. I might not be a doctor of anything, but I can
usually match Useless Knowledge with the best of them. It's a great
skill for breaking up a boring party or sending overstaying house
guests on their way. It's also a pretty cool tool for keeping your
teenage daughters in a state of terror that you might run off their
boyfriends.

Soo, any progress on a potential copper country getaway?

AG Schnozz A.A.U.K.