Re: [OM] Bristol Balloon Fiesta.

Subject: Re: [OM] Bristol Balloon Fiesta.
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 20:30:29 +0100
On Aug 17, 2012 7:21 PM, "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> These time lapse shots are very cool.  How do you place them into a
> video?

I use a program called magic pic2ani

http://magic-pic2ani.software.informer.com

What's the timing between shots?  Were you able to use the A1's
> own built-in intervalometer?

Timing was every 6 seconds for the first one and every 5 seconds for the
other two. That rules out the built-in intervalometer, which has a minimum
of 30 seconds.  I used to use a home-made circuit, then I found something
that proclaims itself to be a Yongnuo MC-36b. It's a useful electronic
cable release which also has intervalometer and long exposure functions
with programmable delay and repeat.  Got mine on Ebay, they seem to be
available from Amazon too these days.