[OM] FS Olympus Digital Items

Subject: [OM] FS Olympus Digital Items
From: Keith Quarles <d.k.quarles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:20:27 -0400
I'm doing my periodic updating of equipment, so a few things need to
go and I'd like to offer them here first.  I tried to base the prices
on the low end of recent auction sales, so I think they're fair.  But
make an offer if you think I'm off base.  I want to give the list
members the benefit of the doubt.

Prices include shipping to USA.  Any other countries let me know and
I'll try to find out the actual shipping costs.

All equipment is very lightly used and in very clean condition.
Thanks for looking.

Four-Thirds Equipment:

E-620 Body  $340
Includes all original packaging, charger, battery, cables, cap, strap,
manual, disk.

Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm f/4-5.6 Lens  $335
Includes all original packaging, caps, LH-75C hood.

Zuiko Digital 14-54mm f/2.8-3.5 II Lens  $375
Includes all original packaging, caps, LH-70D hood.

Micro Four-Thirds Equipment:

Pen E-P1 (Silver) Kit w/ 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Black)  $200
Includes all original packaging, charger, battery, cables, caps,
strap, manual, disk.
The body has a couple of scratches on the base where I had mounted a
quick-release plate. Otherwise no issues.

Pen E-P2 Body Only (Black)  $200
Includes all original packaging, charger, battery, cables, cap, strap,
manual, disk.
This was originally part of a kit with a lens and EVF, but the lens
and EVF are NOT included in this sale (I'm using them on my E-P3).

I've bought and sold items on the list before (although not recently).
 You can check my rating on that auction site. My ID is kquarles.
PayPal preferred for payment.

Keith Quarles
Bel Air, MD
d.k.quarles@xxxxxxxxx