[OM] PSTCARD - Burano - For colour lovers

Subject: [OM] PSTCARD - Burano - For colour lovers
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:21:13 +0200
Burano is a set of small islands off the main Venice archipelago and
is famous for its lace, and for the colours of its houses.

We were lucky getting there early, at least before the flow of other
tourists was poured into the streets by the vaporettos and tour
operators, and the locals were not hiding yet. More on Burano at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burano

The series starts here, and proceeds to the right

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Italie+2012/Burano+Colours-0033.jpg.html

A technical remark: my lenses distort, this I know, but can't be
blamed for the tilt of the spire ...
also I've tried to keep the colours as accurate as I could from
memory; the "velvia" look is the town officials' responsibility.

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe