Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 11:27:54 +0800 (WST)
Hi Jim,

I just read Scott's reply, I just say it nicer :-)

> The Flash plugin combined with some websites is a known offender.

Since removing Flash many years ago my life is so much smoother,
people use to tell me it's because I dont use Windows, I see what
operating system you use doesnt make much difference anyway.

It's not just Adobe's fault, other problem is they dont have control of how
people create flash data, and sloppy coding/apps but even so, I dont think
I'm missing anything important in my life.

I can always use Media Downloader and watch a flash file in MPlayer
if I really wanted to. Most utube content is available in HTML5 now,
what isnt is normally the ad driven stuff, just for those odd times people
send me a utube url (normally humor stuff anyway).

Cheers
Ian Manners