Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning

Subject: Re: [OM] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 23:51:34 -0500
Chuck,

According to Crucial, my Dell Dimension 4700 has 4 slots, but, to stay
within manufacturer's specs, can take a maximum of 1GB per slot.  This would
allow me to max out at 4GB, but the Windows 32-bit operating system will
only support 3 or 3.5GB.  Since I am already at 2.5GB, I don't have a lot to
gain by spending money for 2 modules.  I think I will settle for what I
have, at least for the present time.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA