Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 in Venice
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:10:43 +0200
Aah, yes.

Remember you can use LR4 for 30days on trial, and then enter the
licence when you get it. If you can keep the machine (and LR) running
without a reboot you can even go >30 days.

By the way, I got my LR3 licence with a half-price offer if you
already had PS Elements. So I'm waiting for a similar offer before my
demo runs out. If my dream doesn't materialise then I'm ready to pay
my €75.

Jez