Re: [OM] E-7? was OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-7? was OM-D List? [was --Favorite Defrag Program?]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:22:15 -0500
> About your eBay strategy: had any luck with your Facebook stocks that way?

No way, no how. When that IPO was coming out, I run my own numbers and
knew to stay miles away from that turkey. That's a house of cards that
will probably drop down below $10 within a year. Even if it runs up to
$40 again, I'll gladly leave that risk to somebody else. There are too
many good stocks out there to bother with that one.

The key thing for me that really scared me off was the structuring of
the company that gave Mr.Z. total power and control...

AG