Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:35:16 -0500
> Everyone, keep a tight grip on your e-thingies or you may find yours has
> morphed into a very well used, ragged ass e-1.

Probably the safer advice is to leave the LNIB camera equipment hidden
away on the shelf where it belongs. Bring the stuff you won't mind
getting grubby. However, I'm always looking for more OM gear.

As to Moose coming? Well, one could hope, but we're more likely to see
four-legged moose than an OM-D toting Moose.

AG
--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx