Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 12:20:04 -0700
On 8/21/2012 11:42 AM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> As to  Moose coming? Well, one could hope, but we're more likely to  see
> four-legged moose than an OM-D toting Moose.

As previously mentioned, the List Moose will be in Maine, probably on Mt.
Desert Island, at that time.

Unlikely for me to make it to Zuikofests in the fall, other than in New
England, even though I have new M.Zuikos.

Right after Labor Day is possible some year, with advance notice.

I'd love to play with you guys, but at least I get to play with other listees
in NE.

Counting down now to travel to Cortes Island Thursday.

Travelin' Moose