Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:53:32 -0500
> Seems like we saw moose artifacts or was it moose transportation devices
> down by the lake.  You know, near the two ply palace.  Bill  Barber

Yes to moose artifacts. Mostly down around the southwest end of Tobin
Harbor. At the Rock Harbor docks, one of the ranger boats was called
"Moose".

Two-Ply Palace was definitely the better relief center. The bouquet of
the One-Ply Pied-à-terre kinda stuck with you. When the wind was
right...

AG

--
Ken Norton