Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:14:08 +0100
I'm glad that you did, Frank, and I enjoyed the Olympics themselves (not things
like sync swimming, though).  It's the nepotism, corruption and commercial
hoo-hah that really annoy me.

Certainly the opening ceremony was a triumph (the closing one less so in my
opinion) but at what social cost to the local area?

But, it's done; everyone was impressed; and I was absolutely thrilled to see
the guts, determination and sheer effort put into the races by the athletes.
Go Mo!

Chris