Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikofest - UP Style - available dates
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
>Right after Labor Day is possible some year, with advance notice.

>I'd love to play with you guys, but at least I get to play with other
listees
>in NE.

>Counting down now to travel to Cortes Island Thursday.

>Travelin' Moose

I was hoping for a few months heads-up. Please try and arrange
Zuikofests waaay in advance if at all possible.  :-((   A Moose visit
is none too shabby a list event though.

I did have visions of  quality time with the Z. 30-80 or MD and could
trade  a stint with Big Foot  and/or
the only Mirex tilt-shift adapter in OM mount ever constructed.
I DO have a new bit of OM gear only very very rarely mentioned (in
hushed tones) on the list.  Some may question the veracity of its very
existence.  It may have been constructed here:

http://johnlind.tripod.com/omwyfactory.html

Yes, Olympus' SECRET Wyoming Factory!!  No other hints  until I am able
to take a compelling image with it or worst case, of it.  Moose may be
able to pry out some info with a trial of the OM-D.

Lips Sealed, Mike