Re: [OM] IMG: People at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: People at the Airport
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 06:07:04 +0100
Yes, it must be a pressure refuelling system, something which I thought was a
NATO-common system, but is probably common to Jet A1/AVTUR/AVTAG fuel users.
It means that the refuelling point can be positioned for ease of access: you
don't have to climb on the aircraft to find the filler cap :-)

Chris