Re: [OM] om 24-40

Subject: Re: [OM] om 24-40
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 14:19:39 -0700
Sorry Ken! Not often I am an enabler these days! :)

Yes, I think I did buy my 35-70 from you. When I was at the peak of my
OM shooting I was shooting with the AT-X lenses a lot. I has the 24-40,
35-70, and the 80-200. It was a great set of lenses! I really enjoyed
the results I got with the AT-X lenses. They were not small or very
light, but it made for a great set of well matched lenses. all I really
needed in fact.

As an aside - related to the earlier thread about the E system being so
big, in reality my E-5 setup covers a wider range with just two lenses -
12-60 and 50-200 gives me a 24-400 focal length equivalent.

Jim Couch