Re: [OM] om 24-40

Subject: Re: [OM] om 24-40
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:37:31 -0500
There are noisier propjets, but only a couple come to mind. Oddly, if the
project that my father was working on at Beech in the late sixties/early
seventies had come to something, it would have been the first pure jet
commuter AC. Oh, well, not many of these in service today, but if you really
like it, a used one should be cheap. Some believe this is the product that
really makes the Chinese salivate as they are trying to buy the bankrupt
HawkerBeechcraft.
Never awake Bill Pearce