Re: [OM] Need a camera advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Need a camera advice
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 20:12:53 -0500
Don't know how I got this so late.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Pearce
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 5:23 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

If I were her, I would get the Nikon D7000, which is falling in price.
Actually, I would wait a bit to see if this is the result of being
discontinued with even lower prices. Fact is a decent APS DSLR is a whole
lot less expensive, witness the excreable Canon, than any alternative
mirrorless compact.

But then, just what the world need is another Molly Mommy or Hollie
Housewife mucking up the photo business for all the men and women that have
spent years honing and refining their careers, so maybe she would be better
off with something that would knock down her credibility.

Bill Pearce, more grumpy than Moose