Re: [OM] For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade

Subject: Re: [OM] For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:38:18 +0200
maybe I am missing something but I have mine set to a central focus
point, so I put the subject in the centre of the frame half press
shutter button wait for focus point rectangle to confirm its focussed by
turning green then recompose and click, I know exactly where its
focussed even with the OVF. I will say though that the OVF suits wide
lenses better but as I am mostly using the 18mm it works for me.