Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:54:55 -0500
> But I do wonder what is the actual resolution of an OM focusing screen.
>   I've not used any of the high res screens like the OM-D E-M5 has but
> I'm not convinced it's any worse than out little pieces of fogged plastic.

I'm eagle-eyed enough to be able to see the pixels. There is a new EVF
display coming out this or next year which will supposably be in excess of
the resolution needed to max out the normal human eye.  We'll see, but the
fact is, the OLED displays on the back of the latest batch of cameras is
already there.

AG

--
Ken Norton