Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 06:46:04 +0100
Surely it has no "resolution", Chuck.  It is just a way of passing the original
view to your eye.

I'm with Dawid on this: I really don't like EVFs, having tried those with the
E-P cameras or the GF-1.  And the E-M5 looks similar to the one I had with my
E-PL2.

I don't mind using rear LCD panels, for some reason, but like Dawid I much
prefer to see original light passing through the eyepiece, not to have to fly a
video game.

Chris