Re: [OM] The Last Lesson (final pics from my high school)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Last Lesson (final pics from my high school)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:28:24 -0400
Last year (2011) I visited both of the high schools I attended (in
Michigan and California) for the 50th reunion of the class of 1961.
Both schools are still in business and look not much different than they
did 50 years ago except that one has added a large gymnasium and school
activity center.  I also looked for the elementary schools and the
houses I'd lived in in Michigan.  All are gone.

Chuck Norcutt