Re: [OM] The Last Lesson (final pics from my high school)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Last Lesson (final pics from my high school)
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:33:23 -0400
Fort Wayne has 8 public high schools, two catholic high schools,and a
Lutheran high school. Two of the public schools have had to close in the
last couple yrs as budget cutting measures. The elementary and middle
schools I attended are both still open. The ironic thing is that the
school system spent a lot of money adding on to Elmhurst again a few yrs
before they closed it. Waste of money, since the building is now likely to
be torn down.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography