Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:23:37 -0400
The prism was an optional extra on the Practica FX.  The 1954 price list
says $19.95 + $3.00 for the carrying case.  The taking lens would have
inverted the image and also reversed it left to right.  The reflex
mirror would turn it upright for viewing but left and right would still
be reversed.

Chuck Norcutt