Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong

Subject: Re: [OM] Godspeed, Neil Armstrong
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:42:01 +0000 (UTC)
The school I attended had a ROTC program and those students carried long,
straight slide rules in a leather case attached to their belt loop.  Being in
the chemistry program, we were not allowed to use that type (departmental
squabbling?), but had to carry circular slide rules.  Mine is somewhere around
here, but without the manual........................    :-)