Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)

Subject: Re: [OM] EVF Rant (Was: For Ken: finally an E1 upgrade)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 13:24:55 +0200
Ignoring the OVF which was the main reason I liked the X-pro1 other
reasons I like the X-pro1 is that you can do as you describe - manually
set everything by feel and with the 18mm and case it feels very much
like my OM with ever ready case not perfect but close.

another reason is that it does panorama's automatically, set it to
panorama mode,press shutter and sweep  very very simple. - not yet
looked into seeing if the resolution can be changed etc.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/6716762_2V976W#!i=2054663183&k=WPsJ3CP&lb=1&s=A>

another reason I like the X-pro1 is here is one of my first shots with
the XF 60mm macro (although to be honest if I had tried it with this
lens I would never have bought the camera  as the auto focussing was
awful in default mode.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc#!i=2046837692&k=ZPRZMKP&lb=1&s=A>

and finally another reason here is one at iso 25600

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc#!i=2046817740&k=5dK2KMf&lb=1&s=A>

I don't have time to post process at the moment so all are as they came
from camera, panorama is original jpg other just as lightroom processed
no tweaking.

IanW