[OM] IMG: Just Another Day

Subject: [OM] IMG: Just Another Day
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:31:12 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
It has been busy around my house since early morning.  Workers arrived to
finish repairs needed after the hail storm of last October.  The first image
shows the men replacing the roof of my carport:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Carport+37.jpg.html

Unknown to his owner, this friendly, ride-loving mixed breed dog, Sam, climbed
onto the work trailer and rode 35 miles to work.  He spent the morning in my
backyard.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Sam.jpg.html

While observing the work, I spotted a nicely-patterned b'fly that preferred a
dirty truck tailgate to the surrounding plant life:

Under side:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Butterfly+29.jpg.html

Upper side:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Butterfly+32.jpg.html

All with the E-1 and Leica Elmarit-R 28mm

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA