Re: [OM] M-M DR - eek! (Was: Leica MM, First Photos)

Subject: Re: [OM] M-M DR - eek! (Was: Leica MM, First Photos)
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:15:35 -0400
I agree that one is pretty bad.  I haven't seen anything like that yet, but
give me time!  Processing would make a huge difference, too.  I just ran
mine through LR with auto everything.  I'm sure when I take time to work on
them, I can tame those highlights and shadows.  Knowing where to point the
camera for the exposure seems to make a bigger difference with this one,
too!  I may get out my old Minolta Spotmeter and play with it for awhile!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com