[OM] PSTCRD Bridal Cave, MO

Subject: [OM] PSTCRD Bridal Cave, MO
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 14:26:19 -0700 (PDT)
Just came back from vacation and shamelessly stole the message header from
Philippe...:)

We were at the Lake of the Ozark, state of Mizery.  My parents-in-law
celebrated their 50th anniversary, we were there for a week.

I will probably post more, but for now, here are some image from Bridal Cave
where people go to have wedding ceremony.  Since its discovery, over 2400 were
performed there.  One can see pictures in the albums at the welcome center.
Some of them were very old.

Here:

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/alienspecimen/Bridal%20Cave%20MO/

Best