Re: [OM] UP Zuikofest - Monogamously Monochrome or not

Subject: Re: [OM] UP Zuikofest - Monogamously Monochrome or not
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:16:51 +0200
Oh no... not this again! Don't we go through this every year, Ken?
I went through this kind of agony before my wife and I went on our giant
road trip last year.

What did I take in the end? One camera body (Mamiya RB67), four lenses
(37mm fisheye, 65mm wide-ish angle, 140mm Macro, 250mm short tele). One
kind of film - Ilford Pan F (with a spare roll of TMAX 400 in there
somewhere). One tripod, of course.

It takes guts to limit yourself to a single choice, but in my case, I am
so glad I did. I took some of the best images of my life on that trip
(nobody's seen them online yet, I only made large prints - too large for
my scanner - and I am currently in-between darkrooms so the series has
to wait before it can be completed).

Go on, be bold, limit yourself. Take only the 3Ti, and a couple of
lenses. You won't regret it.

Dawid