Re: [OM] PPL: Two more in BW - Bob

Subject: Re: [OM] PPL: Two more in BW - Bob
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 22:36:34 -0700
I do have to comment on this one. Both a wonderful image on its own and a fun
contrast to AG's similar image posted
earlier this year.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/PPL-Roma-BW-0469cAG.htm>

On 9/4/2012 5:52 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Nope. That's the snap with the guy in it. Like I said, it took about four or
> five tries to get it looking right, but content-aware fill will rock your
> world. <g>

Oh yeah! Often magic, occasionally frustration. For me, it whacked the guy on
the left in one try.

So if the guy in the background takes away from the romantic feeling, how about
the backpack? A backpack says Romance,
right? :-)

Content Aware Fill  couldn't quite handle that, but gave a head start.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/PPL-Roma-BW-0469.htm>

Now, what about the flip flop?

Romantic Moose