Re: [OM] PPL: Last call - BW

Subject: Re: [OM] PPL: Last call - BW
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 18:56:27 -0400 (EDT)
Maestro Moose writes:

>>A couple that particularly caught my eye:

>>Something, perhaps bringing up the shadows, has made the primary
subject, the
>>painted church front, rather flat and  -
>>colorless.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/Orvieto-0610.htm>

I remember that duomo.  It was  quite impressive.  I recall one could
only back up so far and I was stuck with a
Sigi 30-70 zoom on an OM-2 in 1993 or so and couldn't back up enough.
Wonder what   you used?  I suspect we stood in the same spot.  The
light was never quite right and we couldn't hang around forever.
I agree with Moose that you posted an impressive array of nice travel
shots.

Mike