[OM] B&W film ID

Subject: [OM] B&W film ID
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 00:25:06 +0000 (UTC)
I bought a used film loader the other day, and it has about 2/3 of a 100 ft
roll in it.  Appeared to be some type of b&w, so I loaded some and shot 2
frames each at iso 100, 125, 200, 320 and 400.  Did a quick development in
Tmax, and the film is good.  Iso 100 is good, 125 is better, 200 is lighter,
320 is very light, and 400 is barely visible.  Marking on the film edge are the
words "Safety Film",  and "Eastman 3".  Any ideas?  Curiosity only, as I will
shoot it at 125.  I have some Plus-X which is marked similarly but has the word
"Kodak" on it.  Again, just curious (like the cat).