Re: [OM] IMGS: Kentucky

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Kentucky
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 22:58:32 -0400
You are absolutely right about the location. We just passed by it again on
the way home. (At last!!)

Thanks!

Tina

On Friday, September 7, 2012, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Damn, girl, you got the eye, even at 60 mph. No wonder you're big cheese.
<g>

> BTW, I swear I recognize that spot in North Carolina. If I'm not
mistaken, it's very shortly after crossing the NC/SC border on I-26
westbound. In a very few minutes you were climbing up the side of Warrior
Mountain. (Go ahead, tell me it was I-40 outside of Asheville <g>)

> And the barn doors in Fog are downright luminescent. I'm impressed.
>
> --Bob
>

> On Sep 5, 2012, at 10:44 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> PESO:
>>
>> I took a few photos yesterday and today before the truck broke down!  I
>> brought my little Acer netbook so these have not been processed in PS,
only
>> downloaded into LR and exported to pBase.
>>
>> What amazes me is that these were made through the car windows while
flying
>> along the road at 60 mph.  Tom doesn't slow down for photos.  The detail
at
>> 100% is unbelievable.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/leicamm&page=4
>>
>> C&C greatly appreciated.